What is the College Bound Scholarship?
The College Bound Scholarship program is an early commitment of state financial aid to eligible students who sign up in middle school and fulfill the pledge. The program encourages students who might not consider college because of the cost to dream big and continue their education beyond high school.
Eligibility for College Bound Scholarship:
- Meet income requirements
- Maintain a 2.0 cumultive GPA
- Graduate from high school
- Have no felony convictions
- Seniors must apply for the FAFSA (opens 10/01; seniors are encouraged to apply before 10/31)
- See the OHS Counseling Center FAFSA page for more help with the application!
Stay Informed about the College Bound Scholarship
- 2020/21 College Bound Income Requirements /en Espaniol
- Facts and Myths about the College Bound Scholarship
College Bound sends regular messages to high school seniors and their families. Sign up by emailing email@example.com.
For more information about the College Bound program, please visit http://readysetgrad.org/college/college-bound-scholarship-program
The Orting School District does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following employees have been designated to handle questions and complaints of alleged discrimination: Debi Christensen, Title IX Coordinator & Civil Rights Coordinator, 360-893-6500 x243, christensend@orting. wednet.edu; Chris Willis, Section 504 Coordinator, 360-893-6500 x233 firstname.lastname@example.org, 121 Whitesell Street NE, Orting, WA 98360.