ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR STUDENT ENROLLMENT
Kindergarten Registration for the 2022-23 School Year Now Open!
NEW or RETURNING Student Enrollment - If your child(ren) is NEW (never attended Orting School District) or RETURNING (previously attended Orting School District), click here to register. (If your student is currently enrolled in Preschool with OSD, you do not need to register/enroll them again. Please provide Current Immunizations directly to the building.)
CURRENT OSD Parent or Guardian - If you currently have a child(ren) enrolled in Orting School District, click here to log into your Family Access account and click on the “New Student Online Enrollment” button for registration.
All online registrations for Kindergarten through 3rd Grade are processed at Orting Primary School until permanent building placement is determined.
The following items are REQUIRED to register your child(ren):
1. State Certified Birth Certificate
2. Verification of Address (e.g., mortgage statement, rental agreement, escrow papers, or utility bill in the parent’s/guardian’s name).
3. Medically verified Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) form ADDITIONAL IMMUNIZATION INFORMATION
All required items listed below must be uploaded to the online application. Please have them readily available during your online enrollment process.
Additional Items, if applicable, can be uploaded to the online application:
- IEP/504 (ADDITIONAL IEP/504 INFORMATION)
- Parenting Plan
- Academic History/Report Card – for Middle School
- Transcript – for High School only
For registration questions or to request paper copies or electronic fillable registration forms, contact any OSD school building office:
- Orting Primary School
K - 3rd Grade
- Ptarmigan Ridge Elementary School
K - 5th Grade
- Orting Middle School
6th – 8th Grade
- Orting High School
9th – 12th Grade
For technical support with the Online Registration Portal, contact:
Student Information and Data Security Manager
Phone: 360-893-6500 Ext. 4031